|Vacancy, Salary Details||Exam Pattern, Selection Process|
Supreme Court of India has released the notification for the recruitment of the Jr Court Assistant (JCA). A total of 210 Vacancies are available for the posts of Jr Court Assistant (JCA) in Supreme Court of India.
Starting date of online application for Jr Court Assistant (JCA) Recruitment in SCI is 18 June 2022 and Candidates can apply online on or before 10 July 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Supreme Court of India (SCI) Jr Court Assistant (JCA) Recruitment
Age Limit, Age Relaxation
The Age limit for Jr Court Assistant in SCI recruitment 2022 is, Minimum Age- 18 Years, Maximum Age- 30 Years.
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any Stream from a recognized University
- English Computer Typing Speed: 35 WPM.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation
Selection Process, Exam Pattern
The candidates will have to go through 5 stages for the selection of Junior Court Assistant in Supreme Court of India
Stage 1: 100 objective-type questions with multiple choice answers. The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- 50 questions for General English
- 25 question for General Knowledge
- 25 questions for General Aptitude
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
Stage 2: 25 objective type question for Computer knowledge test
Stage 3: Typing Test (in English words) for 10 minutes on the computer. Minimum Typing speed should be 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (3% mistakes allowed)
Stage 4: Descriptive Test (in English) consisting of Precis Writing, Comprehension passage and Essay Writing
Stage 5: Interview
The salary details of selected candidates for Jr Court Assistant in Supreme Court of India is following.
- Initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-.(Pay Metrix Level 6)
- Gross Salary- 63068/- (Including allowances, HRA)